Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
in pro cycling, WE spectators know nothing and trust no one. All the big scandals over the years came out of the blue, no one KNEW who was doing what until they were exposed with evidence. And then countless others are firmly suspected of getting away with it also (eg every Tour winner in the 90s). SkyIneos is as suspect as any other team out there, no more no less. The real story behind the scenes .. is a mystery to us in the peanut gallery, it is knowledge held by very few insiders.

There isn't any rider or team out there whom do not have 'parallels to those whom were caught in the past.' That idea is like reading tea leaves.

·
Registered
710 Posts

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
I predict Team Ineos will have 4 riders on the podium in the 3 grand tours this season.
If that’s two seconds and two thirds, I don’t consider that dominant. We’ll see, but if they scale back their TUE usage, etc., I wouldn’t be surprised if they suddenly weren’t sweeping grand tours anymore.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I've pretty much lost interest in bicycle racing. If I wanted to watch dopers I could just hang out at the methadone clinic.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Of course they are, all the teams dope or the wouldn't be able to compete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts