Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
the US doesn't get the LE with that sweet seatpost because of the difficulty in cutting the seatmast. it needs a specific blade and has to be at the right angle and height. it all comes down to a warranty issue really. guess they weighed it out and realized americans are pretty bloody ignorant at times and would probably end up choppin the hell out of the frames, resulting in a bunch of blabbering disgruntled customers. a trip to europe to get one would be well worth it though.. that's what i'm planning on doing
cheers
yonatan

· gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
you have a remarkable talent at oversimplifying things, now don't you? :rolleyes:

btw - if you get an integrated seatpost giant, then i suggest doing some research into how you're going to bring it back - it's not going to fit into a Trico, or a Thule hard shell case, unless you've got very short legs ;)

yoni said:
the US doesn't get the LE with that sweet seatpost because of the difficulty in cutting the seatmast. it needs a specific blade and has to be at the right angle and height. it all comes down to a warranty issue really. guess they weighed it out and realized americans are pretty bloody ignorant at times and would probably end up choppin the hell out of the frames, resulting in a bunch of blabbering disgruntled customers. a trip to europe to get one would be well worth it though.. that's what i'm planning on doing
cheers
yonatan

· Registered
5 Posts
i was planning on wrapping it in bubble wrap and slapping an address sticker on it :p

botto said:
you have a remarkable talent at oversimplifying things, now don't you? :rolleyes:

btw - if you get an integrated seatpost giant, then i suggest doing some research into how you're going to bring it back - it's not going to fit into a Trico, or a Thule hard shell case, unless you've got very short legs ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.