Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing the Loire valley on bike in a few weeks (on my Rocky Mountain Team Element Single Speed conversion-my 595 is too precious for travel). I just noticed that Look HQ will be in my neighborhood. I am not sure if it is a glass corporate cube or maybe they have a Look museum staffed with retired podium girls?

As a side note, anyone know if it is crazy to ride my SS from Versailles to the Loire Valley -say Versailles-Chartres-Orleans-Blois in a few days?

Thanks!

· FNG
449 Posts
ucancallmejoe said:
Doing the Loire valley on bike in a few weeks (on my Rocky Mountain Team Element Single Speed conversion-my 595 is too precious for travel). I just noticed that Look HQ will be in my neighborhood. I am not sure if it is a glass corporate cube or maybe they have a Look museum staffed with retired podium girls?
If you're in the neighborhood, it's worth a stop. I don't know if they'll be able to arrange a tour, but there is a nice pro shop that is open M-F during business hours. No podium girls though...:(

[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.