Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Impulse Athletic Coaching
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cheap cycling gloves? My god a decent pair is AT LEAST $25, and easily $45. My leather lifting gloves were under $10, and my lycra pants were less than that.

Can't I get a good pair for $10-15 anywhere? Even e-bay doesn't have them...does that mean they don't make them?

·
Pedal Master
2,511 Posts
iliveonnitro said:
cheap cycling gloves? My god a decent pair is AT LEAST $25, and easily $45. My leather lifting gloves were under $10, and my lycra pants were less than that.

Can't I get a good pair for $10-15 anywhere? Even e-bay doesn't have them...does that mean they don't make them?
Harbinger lifting gloves at Dicks work well.

·
Misplaced priorities?
352 Posts
In colder weather, my dad wears a pair of contractor's gloves that he bought at Lowe's. He said they looked exactly like the full-fingered gloves the LBS was carrying, but at a fraction of the price. Go figure.

·
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
82 Posts
I just tried some gloves by a company called Airius. You can probably find them on Ebay for about $15. They use cloth for the palms instead of leather. Also, they have minimal padding (which is good for me...if you wan't heavily padded gloves, these probably aren't for you).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts