Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there is a way to watch the TOC live, streaming video for Free? Is there a link somewhere I just can't find? Any info appreciated.. I did find one website that wanted you to pay to watch... I am looking for the best kind.. "FREE"

· Registered
792 Posts
It starts at 2pm PST (5pm EST) most days. The last stage will likely be the same.
I think it's delayed coverage, but it's great definition and there's tons of other info as you've seen. They even show Jens' HR and Watts in the top right :)

· Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tober1 said:
It starts at 2pm PST (5pm EST) most days. The last stage will likely be the same.
I think it's delayed coverage, but it's great definition and there's tons of other info as you've seen. They even show Jens' HR and Watts in the top right :)

Ok. That explains it... The race actually starts at 12:30 but must have an hour and a half delay... That's cool.. I will watch it in a few hours.. Thanks..

· Registered
693 Posts
It now says they will start coverage at 2:25pm pst. It's decent coverage, good quality picture. Commercial free once the coverage starts, except for how many times Paul and Phil say Amgen and Radioshack.

· Registered
491 Posts
I don't think it's delayed

And is awesome video quality. Sometimes it gets a little quirky and sort of hangs, but it's still the best free streaming race video I've watched.

· Registered
2,817 Posts
Infini said:
And is awesome video quality. Sometimes it gets a little quirky and sort of hangs, but it's still the best free streaming race video I've watched.
+1.

The amount of data alongside the gigantic video and standard commentary puts this online coverage above the rest. I don't see why I have to watch some random feed on justin.tv, mute it, and then put on eurosport audio just to watch the Giro.

...Oh wait, the justin feed got killed. And eurosport is actually playing tennis, again, which always goes long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.