Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an app that will allow me to sync my iPod touch with iTunes wirelessly.

\\\That's right, I'm so damn lazy I can't even be bothered to actually connect the thing to my computer.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,919 Posts
my sister-in law gets hers on her wireless network....too bad they aren't bluetooth

·
Frog Whisperer
40,919 Posts
oh...ok.....so what if you ftp them up to some server space and d/l back down?......be kinda convoluted BUT it should work...LOL.....OR can you just us a cable? lol

·
Registered
822 Posts
sync, no. but let me know if you do find one! This is one of those issues that there's been negative muttering about.

I've been meaning to see if I can steam from my itunes library set up as itunes server on my network attached storage box, but haven't tried it yet.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
logbiter said:
sync, no. but let me know if you do find one! This is one of those issues that there's been negative muttering about.

I've been meaning to see if I can steam from my itunes library set up as itunes server on my network attached storage box, but haven't tried it yet.
I believe that there is an app for that. Can't remember what it is called, but it's there.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts