Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Collin's Dad
1,858 Posts
Looks similar in price to other online carbon framed bikes being sold with a "dura-ace group". It's not a full DA group - check the cassette, brakes, cranks, hubs, etc.... I'd probably pass on it and get something else where I knew about the quality and reputation of the frame manufacturer.

· Registered
218 Posts
Some of the parts are vague: shimano wheels, truitive crank. I think what would bother me most is that there is no information on the geometry for this frame. It could be a good bike, but the lack of info would push me away.

· Bacon!
9,193 Posts
I really hate to say it, but if you want to go mail order you're probably better off going with something like a Motebecane Immortal Spirit from bikesdirect.com. Not much more and they at least will be willing to work with you, although with Costco's return policies you could probably still send it back if you didn't want it.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Costco is return policy is good one, and I not concern with that. You can return the bike to one of their local stores with no problems. Even after a couple of months, if you're not satisfied with it. I bought a Cadilac bike from them, which was to big for me. The lack of details specifications is kind of hard to compare with other bike, such as the Immortal Spirit.

· Registered
462 Posts
http://www.lamborghinibicycles.com/

Kent International, Inc.
60 East Halsey Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-3705
Tel: +1 973 434 8181

Growing up, kids who road Huffy bikes looked down on the poor bastards who road Kent. For about the same price, Kestrels are being blown out all over the Internet. You might not get the Dura Ace tidbits, but you will get a solid frame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.