7,492 Posts
Never heard of them.

2 flags I noticed:

1. no physical address provided.
2. no paypal

·
Cranky Old Bastard
2,337 Posts
Welcome Colin Crawford.co.uk, where you will find at a reasonable price in high quality outdoor clothing and accessories with a fantastic offer. If you are when you ayers looking for special waterproof jacket, trousers, boots or Basel, you will save up to 70% on our commercial site. Browse online our impressive line discount outdoor clothing. Discount clothing, footwear and accessories Here in colincrawford.co.uk, our mission is to save your money the best side of the trade outdoor clothing. We know that in subzero temperatures and demanding terrain in the front, making sure that our prices are low and there is no damage to your quality outdoor clothing is may be your greatest strength. We perform the following: housing, high performance socks, shirts and blouses, boots and raincoats. This is a product that is a small part of our sales of outdoor clothing. If you are unsure, the best products are tailored to your needs, we can help you. Our employees have many years of experience and is ready to expert advice for you.

Awfully FU'd grammar for an English-speaking site. Sounds more like a far-east rip off.

·
Use my Apps :)
959 Posts
to add onto what Randy99CL found I looked at the returns lingo. Very amusing "Although the project too confused to be delivered before a refund will point to our backoffice in our store...". Sounds more stuff I'd see on an eBay listing from China or Hong Kong. At least then you know it will be a knock off and can use PP.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
lol, no. No it does not.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I'm going to have to go with no legit.. or at least proceed with caution.

Red Flags:
Domain was registered on Dec 29th 2015, and only registered for a year, the minimum required for a domain. Seems fishy they don't think they will be around for longer than a year.
The web site is broken, hit checkout, and it goes to a page not found.
Extremely poor language is used, as is poor spacing.
The web site itself is very generic.

I'm not going to go so far as calling it a scam, but I say it is probably a fly by night far east entity who may or may not be selling counterfeit goods, think Alibaba type goods (no, not saying everything they have is a knock off, but a significant amount is)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts