Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

ISM adamo saddle, anyone?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  walleyeangler 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, hope you can help. My husband is now recovering from back surgery. It's a slow heal, but he got the green light to get back on the bike. Off we go. One of the post surgical problems he had was some urological issues due to a nicked nerve during surgery. So now comes the concern of the boys going numb. I saw this new saddle, made by Blackwell and it looks really cool. Triathletes swear by it for long rides and there is no pressure. Does anyone have any input or experience with one? We are willing to give it a try, but thought all you cyclists out there might know something. Keep your fingers crossed. Thanks.
kermit

#2 ·
I have the racing models n my two road bikes and won't use anything else anymore. I just got a racing saddle as a tip for the guy who told me to try them after he test rode one at a triathlon. He is a triathlete and my bike fitter.

I've got a couple of road saddles for friends and they think the same. Seems if you try it, you'll like it.

I had prostate cancer surgery last year. That's why I'm on it.

PM me if you have specific questions. These guys here are probably tired of me talking about. But, it is the best thing going for people with problems in that area or who want to avoid them,

IceMan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.