Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm searching for a Colnago C-50 PR00 color (all black carbon) in 59cm. I called around to the larger e-tailers and some of the bigger volume shops but no luck. There are lots of shops that carry Colnagos but it's a crapshoot. There are also none in stock at Colnago. If anyone her knows of a source, I'd be $4000 poorer but thankful! Thanks in advance.

· Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the information. I did see the GVH bike but it's not the color I want plus it's an 04 which is pre HM HP. I'd prefer the newer. I also contacted maestro but they do not have many 59 cm frames and not in the colors I prefer.

· Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all, yes thanks I did talk with c-bike and they don't have any and there are only 4 available from the Importer and the paint choices aren't great for me. I'll keep looking for an acceptable colorway in a 59 by calling every bike shop in the Country for something stock. (good thing I have a lot of windshield time and unlimited minutes plan and a lot of patience =)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.