Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Wayne,

I just love it when you show up about 2:45 AM EST. What's new? And what is the typical winter daytime high during winter where you are (in fahrenheit please)?
thanks. Also you must have some type of technical degrees with the the PhD dissertation's you read. What is it in?

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
catman are you on the left coast of canada or somewhere in the middle, or just a super late nite owl? I like your "compact frames seem well uh.....compacted" lol

yes its a joke

also I finally figured out your avatar. it's a mexican bull with gene simmon's tongue implanted, correct?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
catman are you on the left coast of canada or somewhere in the middle, or just a super late nite owl? I like your "compact frames seem well uh.....compacted" lol

yes its a joke

also I finally figured out your avatar. it's a mexican bull with gene simmon's tongue implanted, correct?
i am indeed on the left part of canada. but not the coast. its 12:40 here (am) as i type this. i have to get up in like 5 hours but i drank wayyyy to much coffee today/tonight and i did some time on the rollers in the evening tonight, which wakes me up too much.
i was gonna say that compact frames are too squishy looking, but compacted sounded more intelligent somehow. naw i'm sayin, homeslice?

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you near the bugaboos or fernie? one of my friends/climbing partners hung out up there a lot. also by any chance have you heard of a natural energy bar called "squish" bar? this chic I met in joshua tree who was from squamish was developing them. they were delish and all natural. just curious since you're over that way if you've heard of them.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
you near the bugaboos or fernie? one of my friends/climbing partners hung out up there a lot. also by any chance have you heard of a natural energy bar called "squish" bar? this chic I met in joshua tree who was from squamish was developing them. they were delish and all natural. just curious since you're over that way if you've heard of them.
nope, never heard of squish bars, sorry. there are about 10000000 rocky-mountain hippies trying to found health-food companies in these parts, so it takes a lot to get your head up above the crow. if i knew what a friggin 'bugaboo' was i'd be able to tell you whether or not i'm close to one. wasn't that an annoying song by destiny's child??
fernie sucks. i am close to canmore. i ride there and back all the time in the summer, making day-trips out of it. canmore is the home to almost all our country's olympic xc skiiers. i always say that it's canada's version of boulder.
your climbing friend 'hung out' 'up there' a lot? hardy har har. you didnt mean that as a joke, but i turned it into one. i'm cool like that:cool:

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup U "cool like that" (ever heard that diggable planets song, i think its called nickle bag of fun but they keep saying "cool like that"?

anyways I think I actually biked through canmore on my trip from missoula to jasper park 14 years ago. is there a hot springs in canmore? you're lucky to be living in god's country catman.

bugaboos are a range of mountains within the rockies, I believe they're in bc.

·
Registered
727 Posts
that would be the banff hot springs. banff and canmore are VERY close, though, so you likely did go through that area. i ran a half marathon in canmore in september through some of the smaller elevation gains and it was absolutely beautiful. they actually had to postpone the start of the race because wildlife officers had spotted a bear on the race course :eek: when we ran by, there were multiple resource officers on-course. one was holding a radar device, one was holding a gun.
canmore is a beautiful little town but i'm afraid that it's going in the same direction as banff and whistler. way too many rich young hipster couples, the real estate prices and cost of living is getting jackey way up....bummer. its incredible when you're in the middle of town and you can see the mountains towering all around you. amazing feeling.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I bet Wayne's gone skiing. :)

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
Good morning Wayne!

I gotta know. Have you or Annelli ever had lojrom? Sorry there's supposed to be an umlaut in there but I don't know how to do it.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
il sogno said:
Good morning Wayne!

I gotta know. Have you or Annelli ever had lojrom? Sorry there's supposed to be an umlaut in there but I don't know how to do it.
A Swedish freind of the family used to always bring over these awful licorice flavored cookies. Krum caca--or soemthing like that. At least that's how I remember it sounding. Yick.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
wayne, we all miss you. ;) ;) ;) :p
wow...3 kisses and a tongue? :D

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
wayne missed last night at the lounge. I'm sure he could use it (c'mon everyone join in!)

;) ;) ;) :p
i'm just trying to use wayne to get to his beautiful wife.

:eek:

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i'm just trying to use wayne to get to his beautiful wife.

:eek:

Jeebus, he's not gonna want that tonguey thing from a bunch of hairy mis-shaven dudes with beer breath and all... Here I'll do it.

Wayne..... ;) ;) ;) :p

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
il sogno said:
Jeebus, he's not gonna want that tonguey thing from a bunch of hairy mis-shaven dudes with beer breath and all... Here I'll do it.

Wayne..... ;) ;) ;) :p
damn, mis-shaven? wtf?????????????????? etc question mark **???!?!?!??

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
damn, mis-shaven? wtf?????????????????? etc question mark **???!?!?!??
Dontcha have a like five o'clock shadow going? Wait.. isn't it like 7:00 or 8:00 for some of you now? And where the heck is Wayne?

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
we missed you last night wayne, thought I'd bring this up to the top for you. hope to see you tonite, but maybe you're on a little vacation.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts