Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can feel it already...

i joined this forum to gain some insight and info about mah bike whilst i'm away for school, so i can really go knock that sucka out this summer...and, yes, i have gained a lot of good info, and i thank y'all for that.

but...BUT...this silly section...teh lawnje...as well as all the goofy idjuts here...have really drawn me in...
:(
i think i'm stuck here now...but i like it!!!!!
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
old_fuji said:
i can feel it already...

i joined this forum to gain some insight and info about mah bike whilst i'm away for school, so i can really go knock that sucka out this summer...and, yes, i have gained a lot of good info, and i thank y'all for that.

but...BUT...this silly section...teh lawnje...as well as all the goofy idjuts here...have really drawn me in...
:(
i think i'm stuck here now...but i like it!!!!!

STFU, NOOB!!



teh lownje can be an amazing place. if anything you own breaks, it can probably get fixed here too. like J's furnace a couple months ago.
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
tomk96 said:
STFU, NOOB!!



teh lownje can be an amazing place. if anything you own breaks, it can probably get fixed here too. like J's furnace a couple months ago.

second!!!


get a mac, beets, and all that too.
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
Do you have a Lounge kit?
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
old_fuji said:
no sir...where does one find a lounge kit?
Aww shucks. You called me sir. Now how can I be all 'mean' to you? :D

Well, you'll be here long enough to find out how.

Now, just keep poasting asshat!

//Wait, you're in college too right? I assume you meant college when you said school.
 

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
uzziefly said:
Aww shucks. You called me sir. Now how can I be all 'mean' to you? :D

Well, you'll be here long enough to find out how.

Now, just keep poasting asshat!

//Wait, you're in college too right? I assume you meant college when you said school.
yep i'm a kollidje stoodint
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
old_fuji said:
yep i'm a kollidje stoodint
You even got the spelling right. Oh wow.

Now, go over to General and prove your loyalty here.
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
Henry Porter said:
Henry Porter for sharpest poster of the week/weekend with the spot on images/videos!
 

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
catzilla said:
You mean, right after the sex?
waaaaiiiit...

you're...:eek:
:blush2:
WAIT A SECOND!!!!!

wtf?

did i do thaaaat?

:D
:thumbsup:
 

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
Joined
·
27,036 Posts
catzilla said:
You mean, right after the sex?
You had fuji AND gutfiddle? With the baby coming this sounds like a bad sitcom in the making.
 

·
A Canadian in Sweden
Joined
·
6,130 Posts
Man, I must be getting old. This secret language you all keep using in the lounge is very confusing. Ok, time to make breakfast.
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Man, I must be getting old. This secret language you all keep using in the lounge is very confusing. Ok, time to make breakfast.
You need to post more man!
 

·
A Canadian in Sweden
Joined
·
6,130 Posts
uzziefly said:
You need to post more man!
I'm trying these days after a little break, but with kids and all their activities, work, training, etc., there isn't much time left over.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top