Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A major front went through a little while ago and while the hail has stopped I still have some lovely lightening. I tried to take some pics but they didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. Anyway here are a few weather pics from Baltimore MD. Watch for little white dots, the hail was about the size of chick peas but sounded a lot bigger on the windows and roof.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
I don't know, those came out pretty cool. :)

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Damn! You got hit pretty hard. From what I was told, it rained like hell here in Bowie -- I was up on the eliptical with the MP3s blastin' -- the lights flickered a few times and there was some lightning but nothing major.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love storms so I had all the lights out and the shades up to soak up the lighting. It rained like hell here too along with the hail. Looks like we lucked out on the tornado warning. It's raining gently now. We needed a good soaking, now I'll plant some grass seed and maybe a couple trees.
Thanks Snap.:D

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
I think they came out pretty good Zeytin. Either way, the weather looks crappy, that is the point is it not? We're still in winter and snow here. Looks like we won't be riding for a while yet. I just walked into my bedroom closet to "caress" my road bicycle and give it some TLC ;)
Cheers, Wayne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts