Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics.
More on Facebook if you're interested.

And for all of you who don't know, it's ALL about the shoes.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Creakyknees said:
oh. my. goodness.

Let's Paddle has a few more gray hairs.
Lets Paddle is not her dad. Also no longer my boyfriend. :p

·
Twitterpated
3,116 Posts
Who, what a great event in a teenager's life. She looks great; they look great. I hope they have fun tonight.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Those pictures actually make me just a wee bit teary eyed! I have a 9 year old daughter who is growing up faster and faster, and we just welcomed another baby girl into the world on Thursday! I will have two, one day, who will go their first proms!!!! I don't want them to grow up so fast!!!:cryin: :cryin:

·
RBR Veteran Opinionater
1,457 Posts
Beautiful young lady. I applaud your courage and that of justtoobig, and I'm encouraged that people can post pictures of their daughters in the lounge without fear of inappropriate comments. I've thought about it in the past, but chickened out.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
brujenn said:
Beautiful young lady. I applaud your courage and that of justtoobig, and I'm encouraged that people can post pictures of their daughters in the lounge without fear of inappropriate comments. I've thought about it in the past, but chickened out.
The Lounge is pretty respectful regarding the offspring of fellow Loungers. I've posted her photo lots of times and never gotten a single inappropriate comment. These moreons is good people.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ashpelham said:
Those pictures actually make me just a wee bit teary eyed! I have a 9 year old daughter who is growing up faster and faster, and we just welcomed another baby girl into the world on Thursday! I will have two, one day, who will go their first proms!!!! I don't want them to grow up so fast!!!:cryin: :cryin:
Put a brick on her head now, while you still can!!!

I can't believe how fast she has grown up. It's astounding.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
they look great.

am i just getting old, or do teen boys really need better haircuts?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
brujenn said:
i think it helps that the group of regulars that post in the lounge is small compared to other forums here. i can only jokingly make fun of the people here, never their kids. i'm not THAT much of a jerk.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tomk96 said:
they look great.

am i just getting old, or do teen boys really need better haircuts?
His hair is short compared to most of the boys who were there. And I think he just got a haircut yesterday. :D

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Great looking kiddo you have there. I have a 16 y/o and 14 y/o, so I feel your pain. Like teh shooz!

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OldEndicottHiway said:
Beautiful daughter, L_R!

You must be proud as punch...and maybe a little bit misty-eyed?
My daughter asked me what I was going to do tonight after she left and I told her I was going to upload pics and cry about my baby being at prom.

Her response: "Really?"
Me: "Pffft. No."
Her: "That's what I thought."

I'm not a crier. But that may change when she goes off to college next year. It's been just me and her for a long time now.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,141 Posts
She's got grace and confidence (and Fabulous shoes!).

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
She looks gorgeous! And the shoes are awesome.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts