Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now a cat 3. I can now suck in a higher cat. :D

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been racing cross for 4ish yrs sort of seriously. I requested the upgrade yesterday and got the e-mail today. My local USAC guy rocks. Honestly, I had enough races in to do it sooner; I just never did.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Kram said:
Been racing cross for 4ish yrs sort of seriously. I requested the upgrade yesterday and got the e-mail today. My local USAC guy rocks. Honestly, I had enough races in to do it sooner; I just never did.

Good work! I ve been racing 4s for 3 years and haven't moved up. I know you are supposed to cat up after a handful of races but I am never going to be accused of sandbagging in the BOP. I still race the 4s and 3/4s but I figured I will cat up when I can actually finish on the leaders lap and stop sucking wind....they just posted a teaser of the schedule for our main series...socalcross.com..fired up for the season.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Believe me, it wasn't my results that got me the higher cat. Just the # of races:p

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There IS a method to my madness....(besides, I know I wouldn't finish DFL in the elite races. damned close, but not DFL:p). I'll still likely race the Master's 3/4 mostly, tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts