Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
imbasilical moreon
1,873 Posts
Happy Birthday Snap !!!

I have a cake for you, but the new software won't let me post it ... JJ

edit: here you go....had to switch to IE to do it, but you're worth it!

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Happy B-Day........

double post

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Happy B-Day........

& you don't look a day over 29

Len

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
The herons and egrets are just getting ready for your birthday. One's in my pond looking for a fish, any hints on what your favorite colored koi are? This bird looks confused and could use a little advice.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Snap, here is another dancing Corgi for your birthday

Enjoy the day, and just don't drink too many lemon drops that you forget to quit your job. :D

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Happy Birthday Snap! Hope you're doing something exciting and fun for it.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Congrats on living another year Snap. I hope you had fun on your birthday and took the day off work. I've never seen you, but I agree with Len.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Happy Birthday Snap!

I hope you are out enjoying some Lemondrops! Have one or two..... on me!:D Oh and a treat for your sweetie!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Thank you all. Such an exciting day.......doctor visit for blood tests, Chloe had another eye appointment. Such a mad whirl of excitement, I must go to bed now...:rolleyes:

I'll wait 'til Friday for the Lemon Drops. I'm thinking of slumming at Cheesecake Factory - they have a Chocolate Martini to die for.:D

Coop - do you really have Koi? I love the orange/white/black mixes. Cool fishies.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
A little late, but happy b-day! Hope you had a good nite's sleep and dreams of lemondrops!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts