·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Bleh.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
We got about 12" here in Bowie, MD.

Power's out -- I'm running on generator right now.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
My puppy looks like yours!

I sure wish they would plow our street! Some of the main roads look plowed and some don't. I think the car ran off the road during the storm cus it was snowed in. Skipper loves the snow.
Cheers!
P.S. Baltimore MD

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
firstrax said:
Too cute! This one deserves a good photoshopping. Stay tuned........
OOOO I can't wait, another appearance of super-corgi?
Those are wonderful pictures, was that with a digital camera? Mine doesn't do well with action shots!

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
Saaaweet "pup"!

How old is he?

Sweet red house too!

Here in C-Ville, it started snowing Saturday about 5:00 am when Buddy had to pee. Catalyist!

It snowed all day but the ground temps were up so the rate of fall did not keep up with the rate of melting. Temps dropped about 4:00 pm and from about 6 to 5:00 am (Buddy had to pee again) we got about 9". At my project, there is suppose to be 13" but I refuse to go today.

I was hoping for a "snow" day tomorrow... most roads are clear here!

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
everydaybike said:
Saaaweet "pup"!

How old is he?

Sweet red house too!

Here in C-Ville, it started snowing Saturday about 5:00 am when Buddy had to pee. Catalyist!

It snowed all day but the ground temps were up so the rate of fall did not keep up with the rate of melting. Temps dropped about 4:00 pm and from about 6 to 5:00 am (Buddy had to pee again) we got about 9". At my project, there is suppose to be 13" but I refuse to go today.

I was hoping for a "snow" day tomorrow... most roads are clear here!
I too am hoping for a school day or a 2 hour delay tomorrow; what a waste to have snow on the weekend!
My neighborhood is full of houses like that, we live in the country part of the city! Skipper is about 6 and he loves the snow! He was eating too much of it today though. It started yesterday for us and snowed all night. About 6am there was a brilliant flash of light and the power went out for about 5 hours. The chill got me up and out pretty early!

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
zeytin said:
I too am hoping for a school day or a 2 hour delay tomorrow; what a waste to have snow on the weekend!
My neighborhood is full of houses like that, we live in the country part of the city! Skipper is about 6 and he loves the snow! He was eating too much of it today though. It started yesterday for us and snowed all night. About 6am there was a brilliant flash of light and the power went out for about 5 hours. The chill got me up and out pretty early!
Mantra: Snow day, snow day, snow day, snow day, snow day, snow day...

Mantra: Keep the power, keep the power, keep the power, keep the power...

Where's my takillya?:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts