·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Always awesome.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
terry b said:
Aarontoy won today's stage at Paris-Nice, riding under his real name.
Captain Crosschain?

·
Non non normal
10,102 Posts
I have been closely guarding the big/big gear combo training secret for years. It will make you an animal in no time at all. Aarontoy is a genius, better than Carmichael.

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
LOL! In all these years of seeing that AaronToy pic, I never noticed that before! Nice!! :)

·
Inching to 1000 (again)
1,048 Posts
I say he is a Lounger. Anyone want to take a guess? Joe, since we now know you're a chica magnet you're off the hook. Unless he's the hubbby.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Classiques!

Anybody got a link to the original AaronToy timetrial link? I'd love to spend an evening reminiscing.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
terry b said:
Haven't seen this guy in a while.

i just don't think there is a "modesty panel" big enough for this guy. always worth a chuckle. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
cydswipe said:
LOL! In all these years of seeing that AaronToy pic, I never noticed that before! Nice!! :)

So many classic elements to the picture no reason to feel bad. I personally focused on the bad fit, and bottle launchers on the back.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
teoteoteo said:
So many classic elements to the picture no reason to feel bad. I personally focused on the bad fit, and bottle launchers on the back.
Performance had that frame for 50% off though--he had to buy it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.