Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will he be the first non doped athlete in 7 years to win the TdF?

:D

Who's going to bite? haha

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
What makes you think he doesn't dope?

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
I'm not aware...

rogger said:
What makes you think he doesn't dope?
I'm not aware of anyone who has won le Tour in the last 20 years or so who have had their victory in le Tour taken away from doping, so indeed, if he does win, he won't be the first non-doped rider to win in 7 years.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
magnolialover said:
I'm not aware of anyone who has won le Tour in the last 20 years or so who have had their victory in le Tour taken away from doping, so indeed, if he does win, he won't be the first non-doped rider to win in 7 years.
I'm not going to get into THAT discussion again...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Well...

rogger said:
I'm not going to get into THAT discussion again...:rolleyes:
Well, technically, it's true. Right? I mean, the facts and the evidence are there to support what I said, and other than that, there is a lot of innuendo, and people who "think" they know who was doping and who wasn't. The test results are what cinch it for me.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
well I know of a real nice bridge

this troll could live under

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Once Upon a Time

there were 3 Billy Goats and they were allnamed Gruff.There was a little Billy Goat Gruff, a medium Billy Goat Gruff and a big Billy Goat Gruff. They wanted to go and eat the sweet green grass on the mountain but the only way there was to cross a bridge over a river..."

father of a 2 year old, well versed in Troll Stories

·
Registered
789 Posts
Funny!

...and the three pigs survived in the brick house, for the mean and nasty wolf was not able to blow it down...so he went to their grandmother's house and ended up devouring her after befriending her...
atpjunkie said:
there were 3 Billy Goats and they were allnamed Gruff.There was a little Billy Goat Gruff, a medium Billy Goat Gruff and a big Billy Goat Gruff. They wanted to go and eat the sweet green grass on the mountain but the only way there was to cross a bridge over a river..."

father of a 2 year old, well versed in Troll Stories

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
c'mon there's no trolls in the pig stories

and anyhow those 2 wolves couldn't be the same because both met their demise in each original story. woodsmans axe in LRRH and the Kettle in the Brick House Chimeny in 3LP.

gotta toss in another Troll story

·
Registered
789 Posts
Funny!

...and everyone live happily everafter...
atpjunkie said:
and anyhow those 2 wolves couldn't be the same because both met their demise in each original story. woodsmans axe in LRRH and the Kettle in the Brick House Chimeny in 3LP.

gotta toss in another Troll story

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
there was a guy a few years back

who was always flaming unsubstantiated rumors. So then I happened to hear one about him, living at his Mom's house where he'd custom made Pink T-Kom kits for his Ken Dolls.
was just as true as anything he ever wrote. We don't see him round much anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts