Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm presenting it upside down of course and I could crop a little more off the bottom but I want the viewer to be able to figure out what I did.

Thoughts?

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
I really like this.

Len

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
cool pic. My thoughts are you took a pic while on your kayak/boat of someone's reflection on a clear glassy day on the lakw

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool pic. My thoughts are you took a pic while on your kayak/boat of someone's reflection on a clear glassy day on the lakw
Stand Up Paddleboards on the Potomac River.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
I dig it.

joe

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Love it! Great use of reflections. And the bright yellow makes it pop!

·
Registered
12,185 Posts
Awesome pic. Cannot imagine the Potomac being that smooth with all the rain we have been getting lately. Is that further down the Potomac around Southern Maryland?

Lunch/dinner looks awesome. Is that a restaurant in DC, and if it is any good could you PM me the name? I am getting hungry just looking at that food.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
I'm presenting it upside down of course and I could crop a little more off the bottom but I want the viewer to be able to figure out what I did.

Thoughts?
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Keep the bottom. Allows the viewer to catch on and realize the illusion, meaning they can admire it easily with an "ooooh". Very cool photo.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome pic. Cannot imagine the Potomac being that smooth with all the rain we have been getting lately. Is that further down the Potomac around Southern Maryland?

Lunch/dinner looks awesome. Is that a restaurant in DC, and if it is any good could you PM me the name? I am getting hungry just looking at that food.
It was upstream out of Rileys Lock just before the last round of big rains. I like to sit on photos a while before I decide on them.

http://bambudc.com/ It is real good Japanese/Thai.

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
I like it MB. Makes you think a minute about what you're looking at.

I could have sworn the restaurant was a place we go in Alexandria (took Vaughn and the Misses there once). I was going to be all surprised that you ventured that far into the burbs and didn't tell us!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts