Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but never cats. One of our cats is taking a cat nap. She's dreaming and growling while she sleeps. She's already woken up once when she hissed. It's pretty funny to watch.

I never knew cats slept that hard.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
Chain said:
but never cats. One of our cats is taking a cat nap. She's dreaming and growling while she sleeps. She's already woken up once when she hissed. It's pretty funny to watch.

I never knew cats slept that hard.
does your cat sleep in a bong?

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
teh moreon said:
does your cat sleep in a bong?
Nope, it's a fat cat. Barely fits in the cat bed. It must be embarassed now, sleeping with one paw over her eyes.

·
Gruntled
3,737 Posts
My cats do that, even when they're sleeping on my lap. Their feet & whiskers twitch while they're dreaming. It is amusing to watch.

I'm disappointed with this thread though. After the title, I thought the rest would be "... but I just can't **** my own *****."

·
off the back
15,584 Posts
When I first got my dear departed Rogue, often when he was sleeping he'd shudder and tremble and toss about. I found him as a stray in the middle of winter, and I attributed his uneasy sleeping to the rough times he'd experienced while he was living outdoors.

These episodes occured less frequently over time, and after a year or so with me, were pretty much gone.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,923 Posts
rufus said:
When I first got my dear departed Rogue, often when he was sleeping he'd shudder and tremble and toss about. I found him as a stray in the middle of winter, and I attributed his uneasy sleeping to the rough times he'd experienced while he was living outdoors.

These episodes occured less frequently over time, and after a year or so with me, were pretty much gone.
my dog swims and runs and growls and barks and whines in her sleep......the roughest time she has ever had was the time I fed her 3 hours late.

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
Wow. None of our dogs ever get that much. One of them would kind of grunt and sigh and move her legs, but thats as much as we ever see.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,923 Posts
Andrea138 said:
that is GREAT...you see the dogs reaction when it realizes?...hehehe "Oh sh!t not again"

·
Frog Whisperer
40,923 Posts
my dog is always confused

1 - 11 of 11 Posts