Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in last night to heat and humidity of Florida last night at about 1030. Utah was a great time. Got 5 out 6 days snowboarding with the last day rained out :( . Sorry to disappoint, but not a single broken bone :thumbsup: . I still hate flying!. It really isn't the flying that bothers me as much as the humans I am trapped in a steel tube with for 6 hours.:mad2:. That is all.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Pity first!

joe

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
How did you get rained out? What kinda stuff they trying to pull?

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
where's the pix of ur snowbunny wife???!?!???

???!?

?

it's not the heat it's the humidity!

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bulldozer said:
How did you get rained out? What kinda stuff they trying to pull?
Monday on Snowbasin was rain. Went into town and bowled a few frames instead. Stopped by Bingham Bike Shop and drooled over some new rides. Think I might head out to Odgen in the summer for mountain biking.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gutfiddle said:
where's the pix of ur snowbunny wife???!?!???

???!?

?

it's not the heat it's the humidity!
Sorry, Gutt I am at work and don't have any pics at this time so I fail.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
jupiterrn said:
Sorry, Gutt I am at work and don't have any pics at this time so I fail.
can i post some pix, of your wife that is, cause i have some, jk i dont, comedy fail:(

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
jupiterrn said:
Monday on Snowbasin was rain. Went into town and bowled a few frames instead. Stopped by Bingham Bike Shop and drooled over some new rides. Think I might head out to Odgen in the summer for mountain biking.
I guess I'm stunned that it would rain at a ski resort in Feb. Things like that don't happen in CO.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gutfiddle said:
can i post some pix, of your wife that is, cause i have some, jk i dont, comedy fail:(
Your nickname wouldn't be Pablo would it????

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bulldozer said:
I guess I'm stunned that it would rain at a ski resort in Feb. Things like that don't happen in CO.
Well 2 years ago in Vail we had almost no snow so I guess I bringing crappy Karma with me everywhere I go.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
I don't think it's any coincidence that you go to Utah and someone robs Dave Zabriskie, stealing all his bikes. What did it cost to ship all those bikes back to Florida?

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mohair_chair said:
I don't think it's any coincidence that you go to Utah and someone robs Dave Zabriskie, stealing all his bikes. What did it cost to ship all those bikes back to Florida?
Bikes, what bikes? and who is this Dave Z?

·
Registered
618 Posts
bopApocalypse said:
It's been warm here, it was almost 40 degrees (in the valley) yesterday morning.
beautiful huh.....:)

Rode a bike to work yesterday for the first time since October/Novemberish?

·
It's not TOO Cold!
2,498 Posts
E.J.2 said:
beautiful huh.....:)

Rode a bike to work yesterday for the first time since October/Novemberish?
Things like that don't happen in CO. It has been pushing 70 all week, great for riding to work, and snowing in the mountains.

BTW Denver is getting ready for a really big fire!

From up by my house yesterday --> http://cbs4denver.com/local/Kusulas.arvada.fire.2.943709.html

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Joop it's been a weird (and warm) winter here in the West.

I know when I landed at the Salt Lake airport it was quite warm (high 30's) and that was almost a month ago! (but it was nice and cold up in Jackson...:))

How do you feel about that SL airport? Gugh. I think they keep the heat cranked up to incinerate! Not fun when you're stuck in it for two hours.

Oh and how about their airport security? They have the best job in the world...cruising all over the inside of the airport on Mt. Bikes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.