Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suppose if I'm going to post here, it might as well start in the forum dedicated to my favorite brand. :)

When I decided to upgrade from my Coda to a road bike, there was no thought of anything other than a Quest or an Eclipse. The search got narrowed down to two - a new '05 Eclipse at Bicycle Bananas (where I'd originally bought the Coda), and the one I ended up buying:

The $500 difference in price swayed me. It's an '07 Quest Limited Edition, and I can't find much of anything about how they came to make the LE. The paint scheme is reversed, a gorgeous metalflake that probably adds a pound to the bike :)eek: ). The original Quest 105 group is Ultegra on this one, and as you can see, Easton provided much of the rest. It's not particularly light, but after a 10-minute self-fitting, I took it out for my first half-century of the year and came home feeling like I'd done 15 miles on the Coda.

I've only ever seen three of them, including this one, and the other two had compact doubles. Mine's a triple. Jamis has chosen not to reply to my email inquiries about the LE, so I thought I'd ask here. Anyone know anything about these?

So what's the plural of Jamis? :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
mmmmm mmmmmmm GOOD!!!!

I can't wait to pay off my car and lawyer, I want me a Jamis like that!

I looked for information on the bike...still can't come up with anything....man that thing is nice. Pure SEXY

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.