Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Jeff Nevala or (Jeffery A Nevala) is an Ebay scam artist that tried to get me to send the bike to a P.O. Box address in Wisconsin. I am going to post all the information I have on him so hopefully the next person he tries to rip off doesn't get screwed over. His Ebay user name is upnorthcycling and he also uses the ebay name Dudethatmountainbikes.

This stupid f*ck is a real piece of work. I've read 5 different posts about him scamming people in the state of Wisconsin. He lives in Ashland or Washburn, WI. He owned a painting company at one point and he likes to use craigslist to scam people. I atatched a picture below that I found on myspace and one I found on facebook. He is definately into mountain/road bikes and he enters in races every once in a while. He is a low-life scum bucket. If anyone has information on where to find this guy, or if you have his real cell phone number, please contact me. I'm pretty sure one of the two pics is him.

Here are some of his addresses below:

Nevala Jeff Painting
Ashland, WI 54806
Tel: (715) 373-2241

Mr. Jeff Nevala
PO Box 371
Washburn WI 54891-0371

Jeffrey A Nevala
1022 14th Ave W
Ashland, WI 54806-2740

·
Administrator
12,951 Posts
Moderators Note

Scammers suck, but let's use some common sense about posting photo's and third party's contact information. Posts have been edited.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jeff Nevala Dirtbag Saga Continues...

A quick search after my bad experience with Jeff brought me to this site. I too have been the attempted victim of the lying idiot known as:

Jeff Nevala AKA: Rena Arseneau
77050 Big Rock Road
Washburn, WI 54891
715-292-5790
715-292-5780
[email protected]

Moron Boy tried to scam me out of a rifle on GunBroker. I guess the dumbdonkey thought I would ship a $1500 rifle before getting paid. If you happen to EVER have any dealings with that little weasel avoid him like the plague. He is a liar and a thief. Venditor atque emptor cavete (Buyer AND seller beware).

Hi folks,

Jeff Nevala or (Jeffery A Nevala) is an Ebay scam artist that tried to get me to send the bike to a P.O. Box address in Wisconsin. I am going to post all the information I have on him so hopefully the next person he tries to rip off doesn't get screwed over. His Ebay user name is upnorthcycling and he also uses the ebay name Dudethatmountainbikes.

This stupid f*ck is a real piece of work. I've read 5 different posts about him scamming people in the state of Wisconsin. He lives in Ashland or Washburn, WI. He owned a painting company at one point and he likes to use craigslist to scam people. I atatched a picture below that I found on myspace and one I found on facebook. He is definately into mountain/road bikes and he enters in races every once in a while. He is a low-life scum bucket. If anyone has information on where to find this guy, or if you have his real cell phone number, please contact me. I'm pretty sure one of the two pics is him.

Here are some of his addresses below:

Nevala Jeff Painting
Ashland, WI 54806
Tel: (715) 373-2241

Mr. Jeff Nevala
PO Box 371
Washburn WI 54891-0371

Jeffrey A Nevala
1022 14th Ave W
Ashland, WI 54806-2740

1 - 3 of 3 Posts