Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· I'm wearing 4" stilettos
205 Posts
kggb said:
he was told to take it easy, when interviewed he was just laughing and joking about it

...yeah, because you don't want to waste energy in the TT when you can waste it in the mountains trying to make up a 5 minute deficit. :crazy:

· Do not touch the trim.
2,383 Posts
Mocat4 said:
...yeah, because you don't want to waste energy in the TT when you can waste it in the mountains trying to make up a 5 minute deficit. :crazy:
Make what up? He's not going for the GC. Just saving his energy to work for.....................Vandevelde, man CSC has fallen to peices.

· I'm wearing 4" stilettos
205 Posts
OnTheRivet said:
Make what up? He's not going for the GC. Just saving his energy to work for.....................Vandevelde, man CSC has fallen to peices.

Whoops, my bad....I thought I was posting on the Levi thread....stupid newbie mistake, please forgive me. :frown5:

· Registered
1,808 Posts
OnTheRivet said:
Well, Sastre did OK today at 2:11 back, he could do something in the mountains.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.