Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there such a thing as a size "0" jersey? if so, where can i buy one? i currently own two size 1 jerseys (from Nalini) and they fit me perfectly in the chest, arms, and shoulders, but they are loose around my middle and they flap around on descents. i'm not super-skinny, but i've got a very, very small waist (i'm 6'1", 140pounds, and i wear 28x32 jeans just to give you a picture.)

do they even make a size "0" jersey? if so, how can i get my hands on one? thanks!

·
Registered
635 Posts
id be interested in one as well if someone can find them

u must be skinny
im like 5'8"-5'9" and 115-120

but i wear a 29X30 jeans...mostly 28X30 or 30X30 with a belt since 29's are super hard to find.

that said most "extra small jerseys" either are way to short and i have to get a small (flaps alot) or if they are long enough then they still flap. euro sizing, 1 flaps around on me a fair bit. for racing ive restorted to using extra pins to take in the extra material on the back (under the number so it doesnt look super weird) but id love to have a jersey that actaully fits

·
I heart team Zissou!
2,954 Posts
CC09 said:
id be interested in one as well if someone can find them

u must be skinny
im like 5'8"-5'9" and 115-120

but i wear a 29X30 jeans...mostly 28X30 or 30X30 with a belt since 29's are super hard to find.

that said most "extra small jerseys" either are way to short and i have to get a small (flaps alot) or if they are long enough then they still flap. euro sizing, 1 flaps around on me a fair bit. for racing ive restorted to using extra pins to take in the extra material on the back (under the number so it doesnt look super weird) but id love to have a jersey that actaully fits
Just take them in to a good seamster/seamstress, that's what I've done in the past. About 5 bucks later, I've got a perfect-fitting jersey.

A+

Philippe

·
Administrator
13,147 Posts
philippec said:
Just take them in to a good seamster/seamstress, that's what I've done in the past. About 5 bucks later, I've got a perfect-fitting jersey.

A+

Philippe
That's a darn good idea! I had a set of Castelli shorts repaired at one, and the price was pretty reasonable.

:thumbsup:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
13,390 Posts
soulsurfer104 said:
i'm not super-skinny, but i've got a very, very small waist (i'm 6'1", 140pounds, and i wear 28x32 jeans just to give you a picture.)
You've just described my right leg. :cryin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.