Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 1989 ADR Racing Team Jersey replica. Yes that is right, the ADR Line Neon Green jersey that Greg LeMond wore in the 89 tour tour. I once owned a matching Bottecchia bicyclie too.

I am thinking of putting the jersey up on e-bay. How much is it worth. The fabric is not nearly as nice as todays, however itis a cool jersey. Any suggestions?

·
Banned
7,191 Posts
campguy71 said:
I own a 1989 ADR Racing Team Jersey replica. Yes that is right, the ADR Line Neon Green jersey that Greg LeMond wore in the 89 tour tour. I once owned a matching Bottecchia bicyclie too.

I am thinking of putting the jersey up on e-bay. How much is it worth. The fabric is not nearly as nice as todays, however itis a cool jersey. Any suggestions?
Probably worth a lot more if you still had the matching bike... If yer not wearing it, I'd suggest putting it in a baggy and holding on to it until someone finally shoots LeMond... or just wear it until it turns to dust.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,573 Posts
$15

More, if you can get Lemond to sign it.

·
Rollin' Stones
2,641 Posts
What size is it? Yeah I'd be interested in that if I saw some pics. I have some jerseys that I are waiting to be hung in my man cave.

·
Rollin' Stones
2,641 Posts
What size is it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.