Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how Champion Systems Jerseys fit compared to Voler?

I'll be ordering one soon with my registration for a ride I'm doing in late summer and I'm not sure what size to get. I have a couple Voler club cut jerseys in XXL and like the way they fit. Should I order the same in the Champion Systems Jersey?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Champion System feel tighter to me. They do offer club cut and race cut. My race cut in Champion System is very form fitting in the chest and arms. I think they have sample size jerseys they will let you try before you place an order. If you are getting bib shorts from them look into the razor bibs they are very nice.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Our club ordered from Champion system last year and they sent us the samples. I placed my order based on the samples, going with a medium, instead of small like I normally wear. When our order arrived most of the jerseys were bigger than the sample sizes, not a full size, but definitely not the same as what we tried on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Pedro,

This is Chris with Champion System. Unfortunately, I cannot comment on how our apparel fits in relation to Voler. I can, however, refer you to our size charts. If you lay your Voler jersey flat and compare the dimensions to our charts you should be able to determine your size. If you would like to speak with a representative about sizing or any other questions you may have, feel free to give us a call at 718-383-8855.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses guys. Unfortunately, samples aren't an option since I'm not placing the order directly with Champion System, rather I'm ordering it with my registration for an organized ride.

Chris, I did compare the CS size chart against one of my Voler jerseys and it looks like it should be pretty close, plus or minus a little so I ordered the 2XL. I wear 2XL in t-shirts and other shirts so why not...

Unfortunately, I won't know if I choose correctly until September when the ride takes place. I'll post a follow up for those interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.