Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of a website or a catalog where i can purchase not to expensive biking jerseys...wouldnt hurt if they looked pretty good to.

·
Registered
635 Posts
look at the big online stores. alot of their website have closeouts, returned products, etc. size can be an issue, but its worth the wait.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Sierra Trading Post has great sales, as does the outlet part of www.rei.com Otherwise, I find my best bargains on the sale racks of the LBS, honestly. (Not the full retail price, but those discount areas that are set up for blowout merchandise).

·
Banned
381 Posts
probikekit.com sells ProRace jerseys cheap....

·
Formerly known as gotj
105 Posts
if you don't care about pockets or zippers, cheap coolmax shirts work great. I use them for most of my riding. I think I got mine from campmor for <$10 each.

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
here you go

http://www.ebay.com

sickfish89 said:
does anyone know of a website or a catalog where i can purchase not to expensive biking jerseys...wouldnt hurt if they looked pretty good to.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
I used to like them, but they have raised their prices a lot over the last year. Their good stuff is no cheaper than other Internet sellers. A lot of the stuff they sell is 20 year old closeouts (e.g., 50-50 cotton/poly) that don't breath/wick as well as modern jerseys.

For cheap jerseys, I prefer places like bikejerseys.com, velowear.com, probikekit.com, sierratradingpost.com, or even nashbar.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know you were looking for a website or catalog, but I just want to throw this out there... If you get a chance to go to a major US race that has an area for vendors, it is hard to beat the deals you can get by sifting through the merchandise. Likewise, I've done really well in my part of the country at the Trexlertown Swap Meet.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have one or two nice jerseys for group rides and events. Then I bought a couple of el-cheapo dry max tees at Old Navy and Wally World. Use those for everyday training. I have a saddle bag. Don't need no stinking pockets. The cheapo tees can be had on sale for $5 each if you watch for them.

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts