Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I sent to a few of you knuckleheads a while back but can't remember who. Nice job giving it to Toto for the comic

http://nyvelocity.com/content/toto/2009/toto-turns-128

They always said that Johann was a founding member of the Belgium Mafia. He certainly does share their sense of style. I liked he better as a blond.

·
Banned
388 Posts
Hey BigPinkt good to have you back. I lost all motivation to post here last week when I thought you were 'temporarily' denied access.
Utah came in last week under a different username and made a great post. It lasted about an hour before it was deleted of course. He went into great detail about what happened him on this fourm. Big loss - as you would have been if the 'ban' hadn't been lifted for you.
Incidentally, I obviously knew all along that Darach McQuaid was Pat's brother, and that Darach is the 'promoter', for want of a better word, of the Tour of Ireland. But when you think of the benefits to Darach, for Lance racing in his race, one could safely say that his brother was never going to be pushing to drugs issue and Lance anyway. Part of the deal which allowed Lance to circumvent the 6 month notice he should've given prior to competing perhaps....

·
VIP
275 Posts
Imagine if you put all of these energies into focusing on making yourself a better bike rider, you might not feel the need to waste so much time obsessing over other people.
I do actually feel sorry for you and the others like you here, and not because your whole world seemed to implode after being banned from the forum for a while.

·
Banned
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
saird said:
Imagine if you put all of these energies into focusing on making yourself a better bike rider, you might not feel the need to waste so much time obsessing over other people.
I do actually feel sorry for you and the others like you here, and not because your whole world seemed to implode after being banned from the forum for a while.
:)

Don't feel sorry for me. I actually barely noticed the ban as I was traveling in Europe for most of it.

If you want to see obsession check out the number of "Lance has a boo boo" threads in Pro Cycling or the rotating group of posters here that are willing to embarrass themselves defending their hero.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
What has this thread got to do with doping anyway?

:idea:

·
Banned
3,254 Posts
saird said:
Shouldn't your post be on the existentialism forum?:)

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
lookrider said:
This is like asking what Charles Manson has to do with murder.:eek:
ZING!!!!!

·
Fly on a windshield
1,272 Posts
bigpinkt said:
:)

..."Lance has a boo boo" threads in Pro Cycling ....
Funny stuff BPT. Thanks I needed that this morning. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.