Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Too slow to be smart
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I get daily emails from the Academy of Dietetics and Nutrition for being a member and every now and then I actually look at the links at the bottom of the email and thought that everybody could use this one. It's the Journal of Nutrition website full of peer-reviewed scientific literature. As far as I can tell, it's free. I'll keep adding links for websites like this as I find them.

Enjoy
Journal of Nutrition

·
Too slow to be smart
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some short articles to read and kill time with. They're not that great and pretty intuitive but I'm sure some better ones will come up this week.

Here's a short article on ways to eat healthy, for cheap- Eating on a (sequestered) budget? Dust off stovetop - El Paso Times

Something on watching out for added sugar- Know how much added sugar you're consuming? - NorthJersey.com

Salt in restaurant food- BBC News - Hidden salt 'present in popular restaurant meals'

Don't eat processed meats- Is deli meat actually bad for you? - The Globe and Mail

·
Too slow to be smart
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Either click on "All articles" or search for something. I'll try and fix the link so you don't have to do that.

Edit: Fixed the link

·
Too slow to be smart
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.