Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't heard from you in a while (a few days seems like forever).

I hope you're either out riding or hanging with some bros or your new womeon or something.

Not in panic mode yet...

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Hope he didn't mix paxil and ambien again.

My cell phone is dead - someone else want to give him a call?

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
I was thinking the same thing too. Really strange when some of the regulars are not around for a while. Hope he's ok.

·
Collin's Dad
1,858 Posts
Maybe he fell down the stairs while taking some lotion down to his basement where he's keeping Von...

I thought I read somewhere in a post in another forum about his girl moving in, maybe not, really not trying to start a rumor, but i thought I read it, can't find teh specific post now though, so myabe I was dreaming of J, NTTAWT.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Unless we're suffering from a group delusion...

I recall reading something similar, but I think it was in another forum.
He's probably just BUSY.
:D

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
He was on the chat on Friday afternoon, so I think he's OK. Sometimes even J's has something better to do on a weekend. Unlike me this weekend. Damn knee.

He's probably off calling people moreons in the real world, or asking for a pic, or a sammich, or PIE or all three.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
:rolleyes: Thank you cooper

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
thanks Coop. i was fine. am fine. been out off town all weekend letting my "folks" meet Blondie. "folks" are my aunt and uncle in birmingham, al. they were more parents to me than my own blood parents. we were s'posed to go on friday eve but went sat afternoon...been there all weekend, just returned and got a good buzz at Huey's dive in mempho.

you guys are gems. jewels. and like that. i'm okey dokey, thanks for asking.

FUN details about a more-or-less sex-filled and debaucherous weekend at mom's and pop's this weekend, due tomorrow.

you guys ever wanna git in touch, call me. PM for the #. Snappy, you gots it already, moreon.

-The Happy J's

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
glad you're back! also glad that the word sex is to be used in your events of this weekend. we want all the details...
i was out of town with Yarble's mammie. 'nuf said.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
no pics no pics no pics no pics no pics
please
no pics no pics no pics no pics no pics

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Dude, this sounds serious! Good for you. I'm all for love, sex, talking, and all things in between.

Details, details?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
jtolleson said:
Dude, this sounds serious! Good for you. I'm all for love, sex, talking, and all things in between.

Details, details?
JT, it is and isn't. we're having a great time. she's moving out of her house and i offered for her to move in and she accepted. so as of 3/31 i will have a new roomie (more than a roomie). if it is possible to be casual AND cohabitate, i think we'll pull it off.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
if it is possible to be casual AND cohabitate, i think we'll pull it off.
***rolling on the floor, laughing hysterically***:p :D

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
snapdragen said:
***rolling on the floor, laughing hysterically***:p :D
Ouch.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts