Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Great Month!

What a great month for riding. Lots of mountains, some vineyards, and lots of beer.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Love those aspens. Almost always provide a cool place to rest for a few minutes.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
From our roadtrip

I know bad timing but first vacation together in 10 years alone. We drove North from Baltimore on 83 to 81 and into CA, drove along 1000 Islands Pkwy and into Montreal then South into US along the Vermont shore of Lake Champlain watched soccer game in Burlington and then into Adirondack Mts. 6 days total.

#1 Lake Champlain on the ferry from Burlington

#2 On a 1000 Islands tour boat out of Gananoque, CA

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
June

I commuted my frickin legs off in June so I didn't have many riding pictures. Here is what I've got.

Took the boy to see the M's play the Nationals on Father's Day.

Spent most of last week in DC attending a conference in the Navy Yard and staying at the Marriott. On Tuesday evening I visited the Navy Memorial and the band was playing. The honor guard was there with the state flags, color detail, and rifle team. Very patriotic. The picture with the color detail (national flag) has a Master Chief on the right edge of the shot. We are old friends.

Kind of out of order. Before the ceremonies started at the memorial, I wandered over to the mall. I watched the adult kickball league for a while. I wonder what foreign visitors think of America when they walk the mall during summer evenings? I saw softball, football, soccer, ultimate, countless joggers, and about half a dozen people playing cricket.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Just one I want to post this month

And it's not much of a picture. But I had to show it. In the town of East Parie, MO (we were there for the Tour d Corn) The fire department had moved the fire trucks out of the firehouse so they could sell fireworks inside.
Edit; thought I'd add a better view of the fireworks.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
That fireworks shot is terrific.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,037 Posts
<table width="700" border="0"><tr><td>Just some random shots I took this weekend (technically still June).

<hr size="1" width="600">

</td></tr></table>

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
It's mostly about my girl. A great June. Her first century, and she's really hitting her cycling stride.

Getting fitted on a Specialized Ruby we reviewed for RBR.

A few miles from the finish

The Ruby lakeside

And the Pedal Force RS2 - currently in for review

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
A few from me as well.

June was a good month. July is looking promising as well...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts