Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm'a think i'll reply to both! how can i lose??? or maybe i sould send lilian's email to Igba??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice To Meet You.
my name is miss lilian i got your email address from your country’s guestbook which
I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and
in a better healthy condition. While searching through the net, I came across your email contact. and decided to contact you. I believe and also have the feeling that in today's world, neither race,
age, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships.
Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend if you will accept. Well i am a single GIRL While I hope to hear from you soon,
I also look forward to receiving some information concerning you, your family, country and even your personal life experiences. This will give us the opportunity of knowing
each other better and be able to understand ourselves more. May God bless you as I wait
to hear from you soon
Thanks.Yours,
lilian.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend.

How are you today?. Well it is a pleasure to contact you on this regard and i prayed that this will turned out to be ever lasting relationship for both of us.How ever it's just my urgent need for a Foreign partner that made me to contact you for this Transaction.

I am a banker by profession from Burkina-faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting Unit of the Bank.I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund (15.5 Million Us Dollars)Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars of one of my Bank clients who died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash at Kenya on july 21th 2003.

Hence I am inviting you for a business deal where the money can be shared between both of Us in the ratio of 60% / 40% .

If you are really intrested in my proposal further details of the Transfer will be forwarded unto you as soon as I receive your return mail.

Have a nice day.

MR.IGBA KUTA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Reply to igba first, Lillian will be more interested if you're rich (you might mention your recent windfall in your reply to her).

Oh, and Furst!!

·
Tactle-neck
865 Posts
I wonder if the spammers actually spam each other... I wonder if one spammer has successfully duped another - that would be incredible.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Even with your criminal(murderous) past, I am surprised that you would consider profiting from the death of "one of my Bank clients who died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash". Tsk, tsk.

P.S. What did Lillian say? and post pix.

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FeedTheJoe said:
I wonder if the spammers actually spam each other... I wonder if one spammer has successfully duped another - that would be incredible.

wouldnt that be like dividing by zero?

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HIMEHEEM said:
Even with your criminal(murderous) past, I am surprised that you would consider profiting from the death of "one of my Bank clients who died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash". Tsk, tsk.

P.S. What did Lillian say? and post pix.
lol!

idea:
a- create fake email address
2- forward both to fake address
III- forward to each other.
d- profit!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts