Just completed this morning. Took her out for a quick spin. Bare in mind that the only other road bike I have to compare to is my '03 Giant OCR3.
* I'm blown away by how smoothness of the Campy Chorus drive train. I cannot stress how much of a difference it is compared to my old Sora. I expected a difference, but not like this.
* Shifting is very precise. Still needs a little adjustment but I'm 95% there.
* Breaks are fantastic.
* Wheels felt great. Much faster spin up than what I'm used to.
* Bump absorbsion is similar to my Giant. I expected the Ti to be a little more forgiving but I think the tire and wheel combo is the difference here. I went from 25mm on the Giant to 23mm on the Tuscany. This is not a problem, just something I did not expect.
* Compact drive train is going to take a little while to get used to, compared to my old triple. In the rolling flats were I used to ride my middle ring, I could not figure out if I should now be in my big or small chainring. I was getting excessive crossing in both. Perhaps a little fine tuning on the derailleur will give me a little more overlap. I had a little reservations about my low end gearing but the 34/26T combo is going to work out great.
Overall, I'm extremely impressed with my new ride. If I could do it over, I would change nothing. Hopefully, the next 25K miles will be as nice as the first 15 were