Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
13,390 Posts
Call or email them immediately and tell them of the situation. If this bike was shipped to you, save all the packing material if it's not too late. If the frame was damaged in shipping, the shipping company's adjuster will probably ask to see it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've emailed them (specifically Jason). Luckily, I saved all of the packing materials. I really hope this gets sorted out because this is my first road bike and I'm getting tired of mtb every day :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Jenson has fantastic customer service. We bought my fiance's bike there and it came missing a quick release for the front wheel and for a small chip in the paint on the fork. As soon as i contacted them, they had a QR at my door within 2 days and they offered to send a new fork right away or take some money off the bike. We chose for a small refund and just touched up the paint ourselves. It was a good chunk of cash they refunded as well. You wont have any problems. They will ask you for a picture which you obviously have.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That's not a very big dent but it's still a dent. Way worse then my chip of paint that I think they offered the same refund for. I would try and get them to pay for return shipping and send you a new one in return. Unless the dent doesn't bother you and you like the 100 bucks back in your pocket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.