Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the wife and I finished our evening ride on the Silver Comet trail around 8:30 pm and decided to get some dinner. Now, in Atlanta, this time of year 8:30 is well into the dark hours. We walked into our favorite casual eatery, still in our full cycling attire and the guy behind the counter says, "Just been bicycling?"

I ALMOST said, "No, I just like the way my arse looks in the spandex shorts" :mad2: :D

· Registered
363 Posts
Last weekend pre-ride after I had taken my bike down it's 9 story journey I realized I left my helmet in my room. Left the bike in my building's lobby and took the elevator back up. Little blonde girl looks at me on the ride up and says "Are you going to ride a bike?" I reply with "No, I am going to a superhero convention." (Royal blue shorts with a red, white blue and yellow jersey).

· Registered
363 Posts
She was plenty old enough, I live in a college dorm so we're all between 18 and 21. By little I meant in stature, built well other places though. It looked as if she was just coming in from her night (8a.m. day after cinco de mayo.) :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.