Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it originally

had the Chorus Monoplaner Brakes, which I'd prefer. Deltas are only good forwall hangers
Barry I sent a post, you Zmud, tmb, etc.. should send me sizes and wish lists. The prices are pretty decent in there and they have a cool selection of vintage steel including a couple 3Rensho roadies

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
atpjunkie said:
had the Chorus Monoplaner Brakes, which I'd prefer. Deltas are only good forwall hangers
Barry I sent a post, you Zmud, tmb, etc.. should send me sizes and wish lists. The prices are pretty decent in there and they have a cool selection of vintage steel including a couple 3Rensho roadies
You are a dangerous person, my wife wants me to stay clear of you!! I am in buy one sell at least one mode, and I am in a quandry on what to part with.....

I never had owned Deltas (until my recent as of yet to be picked up purchase that belongs in another manufacturers thread) but from my extensive discussions with folks, that may be a bit of an unfair rap. THe later versions and proper tuning might at least keep you from gliding into an intersection. We shall see soon.

b21

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.