Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I actually ordered these handlebars for my CAAD9 build 2 weeks ago. It took about a week and a half to get them here cause they weren't in stock at the time. I bought them through Wiggle. At the time I bought them, they were $194.

Now they are $153.11 USD shipped to the US!! I just ordered a second one for my Synapse. My LBS can't price match these bars below $230. I haven't really been following the British pound, but it must not be doing well right now.

Here is the link to the handlebars - https://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/FSA_K-Wing_Carbon_Road_Handlebar/5360007032/. They show a picture of the '08 handlebars, but I was sent the '09. They must only have the '09 now. Here is a picture of the bars I received from my order 2 weeks ago (FYI I put SRAM shifters on - they obviously don't come with):

I just wish they had the FSA CSI stem now!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi,
That was a great deal you had there! In the case of the stem, you should drop them an email and check if you could order it even if its not on the website. Sometimes, they are pretty slow in putting stuff on the website.

I'm getting a K-Wing too. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just checked price...they are $176.08 as of 4/12 at 9:00 pm on east coast... are you using a discount code? How did you get an extra $20+ off?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I really couldn't pass it up. I needed for only my new build, but it was so cheap for those bars that I just had to order them for my Synapse too :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts