Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's raining and thundering and it's fairly hot outside. the power went out for a minute at my work.

Everyone is freaking out.

Kind of reminds me of the little time I spent in Texas in the summer (gag).


joe
 

·
You Phillip mah census
Joined
·
4,665 Posts
Sounds like a normal summer day in Tokyo. Except for the outtages.

Fir..
 

·
your text here
Joined
·
13,192 Posts
i love when groups of people freak when the weather is "different."

i was in AZ and saw people in a restaurant cry during a thunderstorm.
 

·
"El Bwana"
Joined
·
4,399 Posts
I'm waiting for my flight at LAX and it is muggy/foggy.
 

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
weltyed said:
i love when groups of people freak when the weather is "different."

i was in AZ and saw people in a restaurant cry during a thunderstorm.

I've got a lot of family peppered throughout AZ and some of the most extreme weather I've seen has been out at my mom's house outside of Tucson during their monsoon season. I'd think that the folks in AZ would be used to thunder.


jow
 

·
Bacon!
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Wish you would send some of that moisture further north. I love t-storms and actually have a camera and tripod with me today. I'd love to get some lightening shots.
 

·
waterproof*
Joined
·
41,610 Posts
Meanwhile, in Texas, it's an abso-friggin-lutely PREFECT day of clear blue skies, light breeze and 73F.
 

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The rain has cleared. it is now sunny with blue skies. Weather/com says it's 74.


joe
 

·
Seat's not level
Joined
·
19,371 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
The rain has cleared. it is now sunny with blue skies. Weather/com says it's 74.


joe
I'm glad you survived. It had to be pretty tense there for a few minutes.
 

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2cflyr said:
i need more of this weather. enough of this "perfect sunny socal" [email protected]

Perfect like this past Sunday when it was 110? Eff that.


joe
 

·
had it in the ear before
Joined
·
13,965 Posts
Its sunny dry and cool in FL this weekend, just sayin.
 

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
Joined
·
6,976 Posts
It's October, it's Idaho, it's 85 degree with no wind and I get off of work in two hours and I have my bike with me. FTW!!
 

·
Perma-Newb
Joined
·
149 Posts
If the end is coming, it would only make sense that it starts in the OC...

83, breeze off the ocean, sunny and a few clouds here in east Ventura Cty. Think I am leaving early today...
 

·
your text here
Joined
·
13,192 Posts
not the people in the tempe texmex chain restaurant i was leaving.
maybe they had consumed too many peach margaritas, but they was bawlin

JoeDaddio said:
I've got a lot of family peppered throughout AZ and some of the most extreme weather I've seen has been out at my mom's house outside of Tucson during their monsoon season. I'd think that the folks in AZ would be used to thunder.


jow
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top