Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,941 Posts
HBPUNK said:
I'll let him know the weekend warriors dont approve, Professional cyclists always love the warriors tips
It's a nono nonetheless, albeit not a big one..

Ba-dum, crash!

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
That made my day. . .:) :).

And yes, still a no no!

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
No Professional is going to ride a bike with a dork disc on it. That thing is so big you could play a nice game of ultimate frisbee with it. But I m sure hes a Professional something.

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
It's for the aerodynamic effect. . .:)

Well, you've got to give poor HB credit for trying to protect his friend's honor. Too bad he couldn't just have laughed it off and made some joke about it. Something like "Thar he blows, a hump like a snowhill!. . ." Quoting Moby Dick fits good in this situation with some modifications.

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
I agree Ridge, but I think what rubbed people the wrong way is when he threw the whole "professional" thing out. So hes a pro, and...? There are a few posters on here that are former pros, semi pros or might as well be pros. Should I be impressed his friend is a pro?

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Actually, the whole Pro thing just made me laugh for a minute. It really was funny. Especially with the package and dork disk in the shot combined with the sleeveless jersey (not that there's anything wrong with it really. . .I wear them too). Just something about the whole get up. He's a profashional! :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
you're not only a weekend warrior but lack simple comprehension skills. Where did I say I was a Pro? You spent to much time checking out his package :)

and I'd really like you to elaborate why wearing white bibs or shorts is a no no. I don't see a problem with it and I am now going to buy some myself because they seem to get everyones panties in a bunch...

for your info, pics make things more visible

Here, you can drool some more. We're going riding in a few hours, I told him to make sure he wears your favorite bibs so I can take some new pics for you. I'll get some new angles for you, lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.