Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I use the Fizik bar gel on my K-Wings. Taped with fizik bar tape (because it's thinner) to where the flats start. Find it perfect. Originally had the flats taped but it was too chunky for my small hands.

·
Registered
274 Posts
K-Wing and Fizik

I have the K-Wing bars and use the Fizik bar gel and tape. Mine are wrapped like regular bars would be up to a few cm's from the stem. I have no issue with the thickness of the bar with the gel and tape, it works fine, I suggest the Fizik Bar gel, it can be reused on another bar if necessary and will last a very long time. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Fizik gel pads are great...

Ditto on the Fizik gel. I have it on two of my bikes, and I recently moved some of the pads to a new bar with no problems; it peeled right off and stuck back on easily. I tried the Aztec red foam pads, and they are very, very thick...too thick for my hands, but that may suit you. My wife has the specialized gel on her bike, and it feels similiar to the Fizik. Take your pick, as you can't go wrong with either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.