Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To refresh your memory, the original karma was a pickup truck that was a frequent offender on the MUT. The driver tried to turn around one afternoon and got stuck in the mud. By the next morning, the truck was stripped and sitting on blocks. Karma 2 occured this morning. The center pole on one section of the MUT was removed sometime on the 13th. The pole is designed to be removed to allow county trucks access and has a six inch high tubular base. On either side of this entrance, there are signs posted for no vehicles. This morning around 5am, I saw a Honda civic pulled off of the side of the MUT. There was a trail of some kind of oil from the base of the pole foundation to the car. Sometimes these things work out.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
bigbill said:
To refresh your memory, the original karma was a pickup truck that was a frequent offender on the MUT. The driver tried to turn around one afternoon and got stuck in the mud. By the next morning, the truck was stripped and sitting on blocks. Karma 2 occured this morning. The center pole on one section of the MUT was removed sometime on the 13th. The pole is designed to be removed to allow county trucks access and has a six inch high tubular base. On either side of this entrance, there are signs posted for no vehicles. This morning around 5am, I saw a Honda civic pulled off of the side of the MUT. There was a trail of some kind of oil from the base of the pole foundation to the car. Sometimes these things work out.

There is nothing better than being witness to someone getting their just deserve. :D

Hopefully I've got some good karma coming my way - I just helped push an older woman's car out of the middle of a busy street in front of my apartment complex.

joe

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Not that I would wish anything bad to anyone out there.

bigbill said:
But I can't help but smile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts