Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes it works faster than it ought to. Case in point: This morning on my ride in to work I had a car pass me close and honk. I pulled up next to them at a stop light not 20 seconds later only to shoot a rock out from under my tire and leave a nice ding in their front quarterpanel. I could feel a death stare burning into the back of my head yet I completely ignored them.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I might not be a religious man, but I do believe in Karma. That's quick though, I like it.

·
Yo no fui.
8,081 Posts
Well, technically karma does work until you die, so for me, it'll be faster than it ought to.

·
Squirrel Hunter
3,806 Posts
Training

DLMKA said:
...to shoot a rock out from under my tire...
...I could feel a death stare burning into the back of my head...
The driver probably thought you did it on purpose.

By the way, with some practice you can train yourself to shoot rocks by running over them at just the right angle. Great for messing with your riding buddies as well as imposing Karma on the cagers.

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've tried to do it on purpose before but failed. This time everything worked out. I'm sure the big sh!t-eating grin on my face didn't help.

·
Always changing.....
4,523 Posts
I was riding on Wednesday night when I felt this large sting on my right arm at my elbow. I thought it was just a bee / beetle you sometimes hit when you are riding and you get that quick sting feel of running into it. A gravel dump truck had just by me and a piece of gravel must have flown off. It was indented into my arm. I was just gald it wasn't my face.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts