Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
terry b said:
I tried to like their frozen stuff, really I did. But those 7 grains are like 6 too many. Maybe if they lost the Buckwheat, Triticale and De-hulled Barley?

I'm casting my lot with Ethnic Gourmet.
hey. there you are! Thought you may have been lost in China.

I really don't eat their food that often. But I can't help passing up free food.

It worked when Bear Naked sent me free granola and a $2.00 coupon, though. I used it the next time I made my "high end" trail mix..righteous.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
I have Kashi cereal for breakfast. Seven grains and two cups of coffee help me plan my morning.

·
fifth time's a charm
1,796 Posts
I like most Kashi products, their pumpkin spice granola bars rock. Some of their cereal however will cause you to blow yer pants off.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Sweet! I like their cereal and frozen pizzas.

:thumbsup:

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
i have half a bowl of GO LEAN! crunch w/ Silk Soy milk, go see a man about a dog, come back and finish the bowl.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
bigbill said:
I have Kashi cereal for breakfast. Seven grains and two cups of coffee help me plan my morning.
kashi go lean and vanilla yogurt...bonus if I have a few blueberries. The breakfast of champions.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
teh moreon said:
It worked when Bear Naked sent me free granola and a $2.00 coupon, though. I used it the next time I made my "high end" trail mix..righteous.
linky?

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
think i'll try a frozen entree, but wont it be thawed out by time it gets to my mailbox?!?

·
Looking for my Amish Love
907 Posts
Kashi Go! Lean should be renamed Kashi Blow Clean!

I eat it almost everyday with Soy Milk & Activia yogurt. Before weekend rides with go lean, yogurt, some ham/eggs, & green tea. I can count down the T minus 3 minutes before I'm upstairs cloggin pipes.

·
Local Bigfoot Expert
441 Posts
thanks for the heads up - I had seen the commercial advertising this but had not gone onto their site to get my coupon yet. Free food is free food.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts