Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this posted on passion board in MTBR. My Kelly CX has been my only cross bike so hearing this brings back fond memories of my early days of cross in Northern California, back when I thought this cross thing was just "off season training". It seemed like the fastest girls rode Kellys, the fastest guys rode Steelmans, and everybody was having a blast. I pray Chris, the family and crew leave the game on top, with a little scratch in the pocket. Great bikes, nice people, I will miss the funky jerseys!!

·
Neophyte
2,209 Posts
What was his top female rider's name? Stella maybe? She's cool. Anyway, a friend of mine helped Chris a lot with his business and was paid in bikes. I was just riding his Kelly mountain bike last week and I really lament the fact that I didn't have the cash to get one of his cross bikes while I had the chance. Although I'm sure he's still got some tubing and a welder lying around the house....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.