Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought Valdora XRD w/SRAM Red for $2450.00!!! I've been racing the Valdora PHX tribike for two years and looking for a carbon road bike for crosstraining. The frame and fork were originaly $2300.00. apparently Valdora is closing out this model to focus soley on its Tribikes. Anyway its a great deal on the frame not to mention a better deal on the SRAM Red components

· Registered
142 Posts
It looks like they changed their Ultegra option; it used to be full ultegra with Easton Vista wheels and now it has an FSA crank and OEM shimano wheels but the price remains the same. While I think the FSA Gossamer does look nice, I just wanted to point out that the groupset changed which appears to have reduced the value a little.

(edit) also I am pretty sure it used to be Ultegra SL 6600 and now its Ultegra 6600

· Registered
10 Posts
Sram Red

rhode toad said:
Just bought Valdora XRD w/SRAM Red for $2450.00!!! I've been racing the Valdora PHX tribike for two years and looking for a carbon road bike for crosstraining. The frame and fork were originaly $2300.00. apparently Valdora is closing out this model to focus soley on its Tribikes. Anyway its a great deal on the frame not to mention a better deal on the SRAM Red components

I just called Valdora directly and they told me they would still honor this deal. Smoking price for the XRD with SRAM RED build kit!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.