Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wasssabi
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these rims being discontinued or is there a new version comming out? Today I saw them on what seemed to be clearance at two different sites.
I see the hole number and color I want for a great price and wonder if I should jump on them or wait.

·
wasssabi
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will be a few months before I build these up. First I need the extra cash to get some hubs, (WI or BHS) and spokes (CX-Ray). Oh, and then I need to learn how to build wheels. Will be starting my 105/ CXP 33 build soon to dip my toes in the wheel building pool. Can't wait to see what they will look like. I'm thinking silver hubs and spokes with alternating red and blue nipples. Should look pretty sweet on the old Caad 5 Stars and Stripes eh?

·
wasssabi
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, have yet to build them. This year has been filled with work, home, and family. My cycling has taken a back seat this year. This fall and winter will be me time. Lots of training and wheel building.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.