Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They've come along way.....

2017 Kia Stinger GT: Production Version

The best part.... 3.3L Twin Turbo V6 @ 365HP (Crank) with 376lb-ft of Torque.

·
Darling of The Lounge
4,797 Posts
Nice exterior. I'm lukewarm on the interior design. Not a big fan of those infotainment screens affixed to the dash. Looks too much like an after thought.

Kia and Hyundai have indeed come long way.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Needs to be a long roof wagon :D
They have the Sport Space wagon.... Of course it's not available in the US because no one buys wagons in the US.....as well as manual trans... But it's available in Europe.

Production Version:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
They have the Sport Space wagon.... Of course it's not available in the US because no one buys wagons in the US.....as well as manual trans... But it's available in Europe.
Why but a station wagon when you can have a SUV?

Seriously though, my last car was a Volvo wagon with manual transmission. I liked that car. I like the old beat up Honda Odyssey I'm driving now even better. I don't even have to lay the bike on its side in that thing.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
One of my friends has a Hyndai Sonata with all the options and another has whatever the big Kia sedan with the panoramic roof is. Both seem very nice and don't feel cheap at all. I guess things go in cycles. When I was growing up in the 80's, the image was you bought a Honda, VW, or Toyota if you couldn't swing an American car or a foreign luxury car like BMW, Merc, etc.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts

Production Version:
I know its a good looking car. I have the automotive version of a white elephant. Manual Diesel wagon.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Only if its an AMG.
It is, otherwise it's an E550 or E350, I can't remember what the regular estate version is. Any letter followed by 2 digits is an AMG, 3 digits is regular. Of course that does not stop people from faking it. I previously owned an AMG C63

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Hyundai has been one of my clients for nearly 15 years, it's been amazing to see how far their cars have come (and all cars for that matter)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Both of my cars are Korean - a Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-spec for fun, and a Kia Sorento V6 LX for everything else. Great bang for the buck and 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. Neither car is going to impress the neighbors, but they get the job done.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
My main concern about Korean cars, maybe not warranted, is resale value compared with the Japanese equivalent. Otherwise, I've rented a couple of Kias and thought they were decent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts