Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Since it seems we hear more about peoples bad dealings with companies, I decided to rant about how great PI is... I purchased a set of full fingered "gel" gloves about two years ago...after a while the mesh around each finger started ripping open. They were about $45 new, and I just stitched them up after every 3 or so rides... I recently found out about their warranty policy and after sending my orignal pair back, they returned a new set of Full Finger Gel-Vent Pro's...Definatly a happy customer! (hey $40 is alot to a poor college student!)

nK

·
Registered
359 Posts
Awesome cutomer service!

I sent back a whole box of stuff last spring that needed repair, inlcuding a jersey that needed a whole new zipper, rain pants that needed new wlastic in the cuffs, etc. It was all repaired good as new. Obviuosly, if it wears out that's one thing. I don't expect repair or replacement. Otherwise, they will fix it.

The customer service rep responded to me emails and notified me when they were returned.

Nice that they gave you a new pair of gloves.

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
I had the same experience with some PI Gel Lite gloves. The pads started falling off. I sent PI an email through their web site, and they responded telling me that all their products have a lifetime warranty. Just take it back to where you bought it, or mail it to them, and they'll give you a new one. Not bad.

·
Cycling Boob
844 Posts
yep which is why im partial to PI. problem is i havent had any problems so far... maybe that tear mark in my PI tri shoes, but it was my fault

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
I'm testing out their policy this week through my LBS. Brand new pair of Amphib booties with bad stitching. The whole front rubber sole is coming off. I'm not expecting any problems making the exchange though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts